Whether you are converting paper to a bag, board to a carton, or laminating graphics to single face corrugated we have an adhesive for your needs.
Single Face Laminating: the process of bonding a litho label or preprinted sheet to the flute tips of a single face corrugated paperboard by roller application.
Bulk Box Laminating: the bonding of two or more layers of corrugated paperboard for bulk containers.
Lay-Flat Laminating: the bonding of a litho label to corrugated board.
Depending on your laminating application, let us help decrease your manufacturing costs or increase the performance of your finished product work with adhesive solutions from American Chemical.
The adhesive products we recommend below have high setting speed, long open time, good lay-flat ability and easy cleaning:
- Vinyl Acetate Homopolymer
- Aquence CG-070A
- High quality, water resistant, fast setting general purpose packaging adhesive used particularly for glued lap applications where good “retack” is required. Meets composition requirements of Indirect Food Additive Regulations 21 CFR 175.105 “Adhesives”.
- Aquence CG-034A
- Manufacturer’s joint for case and carton forming, single-face laminating. Meets composition requirements of Indirect Food Additives Regulation 21 CFR 175.105 "Adhesives"
- Resin/dextrin, Litho laminating product used on automatons.
- This water-based adhesive is recommended for paper to paper and case sealing applications.
- Clean machining, easy clean-up, sticks to hard- to- bond substrates.
- Easy clean up, formulated for pot devin laminators, long open time, bonds to various hard- to- bond substrates.
- A fast-setting, water resistant high-tack adhesive for high-speed packaging and converting operations.
- WB0525 EB
- For smaller dimension laminating and labeling